Yeti Cup review

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
outrageous prices when purchased in the big box stores but I'll be damned, it actually works great.

Keeps liquid hot for 5.5 hours.
Keeps liquid cold for 24 hours.

YETI | Rambler Drinkware Series

You can find real fair prices while searching online.

yeti-rambler-tumbler30-1_2.jpg

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Who the hell let's a drink sit for 24 hours, let alone 5.5 hours.

seems like a logical question but I like 25-30 oz of coffee (so I don't have to refill 4x) and not trying to slam it, so that may last a couple hours hot.

Also if your trying to go to the pool in the summer with a stiff drink, 15oz booze, 15oz mixer your probably not trying to slam that either

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I own a couple different Yetis, but I also really like Stanley brand coffee cups for their no spill lid and how well it keeps things warm. I can drink the coffee I pour in the AM on the way home from work if I was unable to get to it in the AM. Doesn't matter how cold it is outside.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
i have a couple of similar cups and a tumbler that i got from tcg secret santa. Don't think the extra money is worth it for the yeti brand in a cup. Whatever i'm drinking is going to be consumed in an hour or less most cases. More useful for hot liquids than cold IMO.

Not sure what technology they use but assuming it's essentially a dewar (vacuum filled walls) like a thermos. zero heat transfer through the insulation and the only heat gain or loss happens through conduction via the small amount of aluminum joining the inner and outer sections of the cup.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
EnterYetiNutSwingerWhoOwnsAlmostAllOfTheirLines

I use their 10oz lowball, the 20oz Rambler & 30oz Rambler regularly for office use, road trips, evening bourbon pours, days on the boat, etc. I also have their 32oz & 64oz Rambler Bottles if I need to bring along refills for whatever reason. They're stupid expensive but I can't argue with their results or customer service. My girlfriend's 20oz Rambler had a weird rattle after she knocked it out of her car. There wasn't any cracks or tears so I was confused as to how something got into the vacuum interior. Called up Yeti & they overnighted a brand new one to her door with the OPTION to return the old one (they were curious what was rattling themselves).

I've beat the shit out of all my Yeti branded products & they keep on keepin' on so I'll continue to pay the status symbol markup to use their stuff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info