Algonquin, Illinois
I havent played Dragon Age Inquisition or The Elder Scrolls

I've been a Witcher III whore. How are these games compare to Witcher

anyone.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I loathed Dragon Age. Plowed through it just to beat it, Witcher 3 is easily 10x better. If you're looking for a good RPG, pick up Fallout 4 right now. The game is buggy, but the gameplay/story/atmosphere make up for it easily. If you want to try Dragon Age for cheap, spend $5 to get ea access for a month and give it a whirl.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Also, I saw in the other thread that you are a huge fan of Secret of Mana. Check out a game on Xbox One called Pier Solar HD. It's sole purpose was to copy those type of old school RPGs; haven't played it so I can't judge it though. Also, play Child of Light, it's cheap, fun, but short. It's a side scrolling turn based RPG that I absolutely loved.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Also, I saw in the other thread that you are a huge fan of Secret of Mana. Check out a game on Xbox One called Pier Solar HD. It's sole purpose was to copy those type of old school RPGs; haven't played it so I can't judge it though. Also, play Child of Light, it's cheap, fun, but short. It's a side scrolling turn based RPG that I absolutely loved.

I'll have to look up that game. I'm a huge fan of old school RPGs. I actually still have Secret of Mana for Super Nintendo. Goes for decent change on eBay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info