How to deal with stupid people when you ride

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
That was awesome!!

What a pieces of garbage those people in the truck are. Guy comes close to hitting the motorcycle and starts off with his pieces of trash kids. Like that has anything to do with his shitty driving.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432835294.234583.jpg

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
at the very beginning you can see the bike just driving down the road when the white truck swerves into his lane and nearly kills him "for fun"

No I saw that, i'm saying prior to that and not on the video. The way the guy was acting was as if there was more to this than just him swerving into his lane at the 2 second mark. It takes 2 morons to tangle.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
It takes 2 morons to tangle.

Not necessarily. When I was 13 or so, I had a jagoff neighbor who jumped in his jeep and tried chasing me down on my little xr100 dirtbike...Simply because I rode it passed his house every once in a while. The bike was super quiet, and I wasn't flying or beating on it. He was just a jagoff looking for confrontation.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Anyone else get the impression that something happened prior to the clip that wasn't shown?

I'm guessing he passed him illegally, or cut him off, then turned around and came back at him. Doesn't give him the right to go into the oncoming lane though.

I run into asshole bikers all the time once the weather gets nice, who go in between lanes to pass, or cut me off on the expressway to get into my lane. Those bikers give all of them a bad name.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I'm guessing he passed him illegally, or cut him off, then turned around and came back at him. Doesn't give him the right to go into the oncoming lane though.

I run into asshole bikers all the time once the weather gets nice, who go in between lanes to pass, or cut me off on the expressway to get into my lane. Those bikers give all of them a bad name.

Thats what i'm kinda getting at. He purposefully shown the clips in his favor but i'm not dumb enough to believe there isn't more to the story. What you are saying is correct though. the guy in the truck shouldn't have done what he did, but often times bike riders that record this sort of activity provoke people to act in these ways. It's like being mad that someone you push has the audacity to shove you back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info