Daffy Duck illustrates the Tea Party ideology

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
What a stupid ideology. Taking care of yourself, ensuring your rights and freedoms as an American, prohibiting government intervention in your private life. What a bunch of idiots! Don't they know? We humans are stupid, we need the government to control our every move.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
What a stupid ideology. Taking care of yourself, ensuring your rights and freedoms as an American, prohibiting government intervention in your private life. What a bunch of idiots! Don't they know? We humans are stupid, we need the government to control our every move.

I believe in those same things. Do I have to jump on the Obama hate bandwagon and run around preaching Christian gospel now?

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
:bowrofl: not to mention, I scrolled through posts all the way to JANUARY and never once saw anything religion/god/jesus/faith based :rofl:

I love how the liberals are so quick to bash Christianity, but will defend Islam til they are blue in the face.

Obama blames Christianity for the crusades and even SLAVERY, and then goes on record of saying ISIS has nothing to do with Islam.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Their facebook page is enormous and has almost 1.5 million likes. I'd say it is a worthy representation of the tea party. Every Edit - most of the posts have post has thousands of comments. I've looked at the comments for fun from time to time and Christian faith is mentioned in close connection with the tea party by it's supporters. Nothing wrong with that if that is what you believe. I simply asked since I agree with Turk's points, do I have to be like them now?

I've tend to stay away from straight liberal (I really hate that word) news. I would not want to associate with any religion "bashing" media. Religion is such a sensitive topic and its belief varies greatly from person to person, it always turns into a never ending debate. No one knows who is right or wrong.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Let's make sure we pick diametrically opposed sides. Our views must be either black or white and there's no middle ground. We must believe every board from which our party platform is constructed. That way we can keep fighting with each other rather than work together to fix things. We'll be just like Congress. Yay for us!

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
:iorun:

im gonna go comment random religions on every post on there and see what happens.

you implied that every christian whatever is an obama hater and vice versa.

which just isn't true, nor is there any direct correlation one way or the other.

Lol. This is going no where. Am I just writing jiberish here? Does what I write make zero sense to the point where you cannot possibly make even the slightest connection with my point? Are you that narrow minded?

You're assumption of a implied message is wrong by the way. I have no clue how you came up with that broad of a statement.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Did you click the facebook link for the tea part partriots and browse their incredibly biased media?

https://www.facebook.com/teapartypatriots

Their facebook page is enormous and has almost 1.5 million likes. I'd say it is a worthy representation of the tea party. Every Edit - most of the posts have post has thousands of comments. I've looked at the comments for fun from time to time and Christian faith is mentioned in close connection with the tea party by it's supporters. Nothing wrong with that if that is what you believe. I simply asked since I agree with Turk's points, do I have to be like them now?

I've tend to stay away from straight liberal (I really hate that word) news. I would not want to associate with any religion "bashing" media. Religion is such a sensitive topic and its belief varies greatly from person to person, it always turns into a never ending debate. No one knows who is right or wrong.

No I made points and all you did was troll around them.

these were your posts where you made your "points"

because people randomly commenting on a facebook post or page?

tea party ≠ christians ≠ republicans.

sure you can be one or three or two or none of those... but you're making no sense. no troll here at all, just pointing out your original statement and it's lack of validity, which, Ill post again to remind your feeble-mindedness....

I believe in those same things. Do I have to jump on the Obama hate bandwagon and run around preaching Christian gospel now?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info