Forum Register Members Casino Live Posting Feed Garage Arcade Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Chicago Garage > General Discussion > Off Topic

User Tag List

Like Tree144Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
Harbor Master
 
Yaj Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 85,030
Casino cash: $115278000
19.70 per day
Default The A&F post on facebook that is going like wildfire... kind of long

any of you guys see this?

flying through facebook like wildfire currently.

fucking retarded.
ps sorry to whoever's ex gf i am debating on there...

Quote:
Anyone who’s been to Abercrombie & Fitch in the last few years has probably noticed that they don’t carry XL or XXL sizes of women’s clothing because they don’t want overweight women wearing their brand.
According to this popular teen clothing retailer, fat chicks will just never be a part of the “in” crowd.
They take a big risk with this tactic because two of Abercrombie’s biggest competitors, H&M and American Eagle, both offer XXL sizes for men and women.
The largest women’s pants available at Abercrombie are a size 10, while H&M goes up to 16 and American Eagle goes even farther to 18.
Abercrombie’s attitude towards plus-sized women derives from CEO Mike Jeffries. Robin Lewis, author of The New Rules of Retail, spoke to Business Insider about the kind of people Jeffries wants advertising his brand.
“He doesn’t want larger people shopping in his store, he wants thin and beautiful people,” Lewis said. “He doesn’t want his core customers to see people who aren’t as hot as them wearing his clothing. People who wear his clothing should feel like they’re one of the ‘cool kids.’”
Lewis said that the only reason Abercrombie offers XL and XXL in men’s sizes is to appeal to large athletes.
In a 2006 interview with Salon, Jeffries confirmed that the communication between hot people is his primary marketing tactic.
“It’s almost everything. That’s why we hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that,” he said.
Jeffries also told Salon that he wasn’t bothered by excluding fat people. In fact, he said that not limiting his ideal demographic would make his clothing less desirable.
“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,” he told the site. “Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely. Those companies that are in trouble are trying to target everybody: young, old, fat, skinny. But then you become totally vanilla. You don’t alienate anybody, but you don’t excite anybody, either,” he told Salon.
One might wonder why Mike Jeffries only wants to be in the company of good-looking people. That curiosity will end after seeing what this freak looks like.
After seeing a picture of Mike Jeffries, it can only be concluded that he was never around good-looking people as a kid and is now making up for the glamorous youth he wishes he had.
so people are posting things like this:

Quote:


Please Share.
This is me…not wearing Abercrombie.

I remember the moment as though it were yesterday (which is saying a lot, because it was nearly two decades ago…) Last week of 8th grade. One of the “popular girls” walked over to me in gym class and asked if she could write in my yearbook. When she handed my book back, I excitedly turned the cover, only to discover that she had written (in beautiful penmanship) the following:

Have a great summer. Stay thin.

Except the word “thin” had been crossed out with a single line.

I have always struggled with my weight. Big-boned. Plus-size. Thick. Curvy. Voluptuous. Padded. Pick your adjective. Over the years I learned to deal with it in different ways. I learned to ignore it. Compensate for it. Deny it. Dress it up. Cover it over. Like everyone who struggles with something physical, I wear my battle on the outside for the world to see. There’s no running from it, because there is no hiding it.

According to Elite Daily, Mike Jeffries, CEO of Abercombie + Fitch, has allegedly commented on everything from why he hates fat chicks to why he doesn’t want “not-so-cool” kids shopping in his stores.



While I was initially outraged by the story, by the time I reached the end of the article, I felt more of a sense of overwhelming pity for the Abercrombie CEO than anything. A man blessed with unimaginable success proudly spouting off soundbites reminiscent of a cruel little girl I knew in eight grade? It would seem Mike Jeffries is a deeply unhappy man.

Mean-spiritedness aside, Mr. Jeffries’ comments raise a flag about a bigger, more troubling cultural issue. Pretend, for one moment, that instead of fat chicks, unattractive people or “not-so-cool” kids Mr. Jeffries had said “African Americans” or “homosexuals” or “single moms.” As a society, we would rise up and crucify any brand that flaunted that kind of exclusionary business plan.

I’m not slamming Abercrombie, proposing that they start carrying larger sizes or suggesting they welcome everyone into their stores. What I am questioning is why, in a country where two out of every three adults are considered overweight, is it acceptable for anyone, let alone the CEO of a major company, to proudly and publicly sling what could be considered by some to teeter on hate speech?

With each brand that joins arms with companies like Dove, TOMS and Anytime Fitness, opting to lead with their values in order to drive new, important conversations, a positive change is happening. Who do you think will thrive? I’m willing to bet at least two out of three Americans can answer that question…and they’ll do so with their dollars.


AN OPEN LETTER TO MR. MIKE JEFFRIES, CEO ABERCROMBIE + FITCH

Dear Mr. Jeffries,

Hi there. It’s me, Amy. We’ve never met, but since it seems we won’t be sitting at the same lunch table (or crossing paths in your stores) anytime soon, I thought it was important that you get to know me if you’re going to hate me. I’m one of the two out of three Americans you can’t stand and don’t want in your stores. I’m your neighbor. Your doctor. The young woman working behind the hotel check-in desk. I’m your child’s third grade teacher. Your sister’s best friend. I’m the veterinarian who saved your dog’s life…twice. And the lady sitting next to you on the flight to Los Angeles. I’m the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I’m the housewife with one heck of an expendable income. I’m the 13-year-old teetering on the verge of an eating disorder. And the 22-year-old battling depression and low self-esteem. I’m the employee working in your office, living in fear that two pounds are the difference between my paycheck and the unemployment line. I’m the American Woman…and I’ve got something to say to you.

Mike (can I call you Mike?), I’m not only a fat chick, I’m also a “not-so-cool” kid. Always have been, always will be. I’ve had 31.5 years to come to terms with that. Along the way I have been bullied, tortured, teased and harassed. Somehow I came out the other end better for it. In case you haven’t noticed, those not-so-cool kids are the ones who are passing people like you by–and doing some pretty amazing things. (You can read about a couple of them here and here and here.) Funny thing about wearing your struggle on the outside: it makes you stronger. It teaches you how to adapt. It forces you to dig deep and do more. And while people like you are sitting at the cool kids table intent on holding others down, the ragtag team of not-so-cool kids is busy pulling others up…and we’ve become an unstoppable force driving the world forward.

You got me, Mike! I don’t wear a size 4. You should probably also know that my middle fingers curve ever-so-slightly outward and I have a Morton’s toe. I’m terrible at long division and I’m not that great at parallel parking. But I’m a good person. I have an awesome job, great friends and a family that I wouldn’t trade for the world. I have mentors with brains as big as their giant hearts, and a rescue dog who is always happy to see me at the end of the day. Like everyone (size 4 or size 24), I have wants and hopes and dreams. I dream of writing a children’s book and inheriting a large sum of money so I can open a rescue retirement home for all the old shelter dogs that nobody wants. I’d like to pay for the person behind me at the toll booth sometime, and it’d be nice to get around to taking the “Great American Road Trip” one day. Overall I’m a pretty happy person. I’m a loyal friend and I strive to make the world better whenever and however I can. I love my community and I’m proud to call Columbus home. Although Abercrombie is headquartered here, you don’t represent the voice or the spirit of the place I know and love. When people think of this city, it is my hope they’ll choose to forget your name and instead think of people like Jeni Britton Bauer and Christian Long and Liz Lessner; doers and thinkers giving Columbus (and humankind) a good name.

As a marketer, I understand where you’re coming from on some level, Mike. I really do. When you say “a lot of people don’t belong in our clothes–they can’t belong,” I get it. For consumers, every purchase is a declaration. With each dollar a consumer spends, they are saying, “I am part of this brand and this brand is a part of me. I believe what this brand believes. I support what this brand supports.” As I sit here wrapping up this letter, I am proud to say that I may be a not-so-cool kid and the extra pounds I carry may not be a thing of beauty, but I am nothing like you or your brand–and that, Mr. Jeffries, is a beautiful thing.



WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. who gives a fuck!?! If an owner of a company says something about their target demographic who cares dont shop there.
__________________
01 525i
01 turbo pricks
13 gas 3500hd cclb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
TCG: We pull vanity fair models in our F150’s because Tesla’s are unsafe.
Yaj Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
And doggone it, people like me.
 
Jean Ralphio's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 16,768
Casino cash: $35137580
4.25 per day
Default



this whole thing is pathetic. why do people care so much?
Jean Ralphio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #3
I say what everyone thinks
 
ktraver97ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Roselle, IL
Posts: 13,440
Casino cash: $29931213
3.19 per day
Default

Fatties gonna fat.
__________________
ktraver97ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
Harbor Master
 
Yaj Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 85,030
Casino cash: $115278000
19.70 per day
Default

it's fucking retarded

dude made the comments over 7 years ago. SEVEN FUCKING YEARS

they have since had allegations of unjust labor practices and procedures, but yeah, lets get all up in arms over what this old rich ass fuck said 7 years ago.
Yaj Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
Forum Sponsor
 
Mike K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,750
Casino cash: $45576708
3.19 per day
Default

This is just something you have to accept when you use Facebook. I've just given up and accepted that 50% of the people I know are functionally retarded or just completely unwilling to confirm any piece of news they hear. I used to call people on it but now I don't bother because people believe what they want to believe.

With regards to this, I saw the comments and I did what I always do: verified that he said them. At first I was sure he was taken out of context but no... He was full on saying he doesn't want any fatties wearing the brand. And really, while it might seem like a douchey position to take, at least it's honest. They're not making any bones about political correctness which is semi-refreshing.

Other companies use marketing to subtly accomplish what he just came out and said so I suppose kudos to him for that.
Yaj Yak and 02BlueGT like this.
Mike K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #6
Harbor Master
 
Yaj Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 85,030
Casino cash: $115278000
19.70 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
This is just something you have to accept when you use Facebook. I've just given up and accepted that 50% of the people I know are functionally retarded or just completely unwilling to confirm any piece of news they hear. I used to call people on it but now I don't bother because people believe what they want to believe.

With regards to this, I saw the comments and I did what I always do: verified that he said them. At first I was sure he was taken out of context but no... He was full on saying he doesn't want any fatties wearing the brand. And really, while it might seem like a douchey position to take, at least it's honest. They're not making any bones about political correctness which is semi-refreshing.

Other companies use marketing to subtly accomplish what he just came out and said so I suppose kudos to him for that.

Egfuckingzactly. Who cares! I don't own anything from A&F and I love how this company is getting beat down because of something rich ceo guy said while they have the labor shit going on

that is the biggiest douche move of all.... our feelings get more hurt about rich ceo guy speaking his mind than the fact that his company uses unfair labor prcatices.


"oh he said something about fat people OH FUCK NO HE DIDN'T HE BETTER NOT FUCK WITH US"

"OH they utilize child labor haha thats neat... back to my big mac. " lolll
ktraver97ss likes this.
Yaj Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
This is my safe space
 
OffshoreDrilling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 28,757
Casino cash: $124755000
6.81 per day
Default

fuck political correctness. The brand has an image they want to convey, eliminating fat slobs from wearing their clothing is a perfectly acceptable way for a private company to operate.
Yaj Yak, syP, tinfoilhat and 4 others like this.
__________________
I recently had a sex change and bought a 10’ Prius.

OffshoreDrilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #8
This is my safe space
 
OffshoreDrilling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 28,757
Casino cash: $124755000
6.81 per day
Default

Exclusivity exists everywhere, deal with it.
Yaj Yak and tinfoilhat like this.
OffshoreDrilling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
Forum Sponsor
 
Mike K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 12,750
Casino cash: $45576708
3.19 per day
Default

Also by Mike K standards this is a very short post.
Yaj Yak and EmersonHart13 like this.
Mike K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #10
FoodHead
 
BillyBru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,782
Casino cash: $10305730
2.21 per day
Default

You know there are still fat bitches trying to get their muffin tops in some abercrombie jeans.
Yaj Yak and N20GT like this.
__________________
Lurkin yo pantry, eatin on yo food.
BillyBru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #11
 
EmersonHart13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 43,182
Casino cash: $34784000
10.13 per day
Default

Yeah, that's bad.
Yaj Yak likes this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEZUZ View Post
deezuz christ out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
It seems cdh07 has made like a mortgage and walked away
EmersonHart13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #12
Harbor Master
 
Yaj Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 85,030
Casino cash: $115278000
19.70 per day
Default

and for the record... here are the posts between me and whoever's gf/ex-gf on facebook...


she posted the quotes at the OP for the first post... then i replied...

Quote:
A marketing department positioning it's strategy to corner a specific demographic and running with it by means of appearing superior to other demographics?! you don't say! Maybe the ceo wasnt so romanticized in the words he chose for this but every corporation/smart business does this.
her reply:
Quote:
Kevin - saying that he HATES a certain demographic is not a business strategy. It's tacky and pointing out "not cool kids" makes him sound like he's still in high school and not a CEO of a company. Her letter and article was well-written and pointed out a very real issue.
my reply:

Quote:
it's laughable. what's even more humorous is that the words that are in this post are from about 4-5 years ago or something. What's funnier is even if he is "sounding like he is still in high school" his business is still extremely profitable and doing pretty well I'd like to think..


seriously. interview from over 7 years ago. lol way to write letters and have concerned facebook posts fellow facebook sheeple.


The man behind Abercrombie & Fitch - Salon.com


also help me out and find out where he actually said he "hates" anything lol. the facebook post you shared merely says "has allegedly commented on everything from why he hates fat chicks to why he doesn’t want" lol... allegedly commented...


i have never owned anything from a&f, nor do I plan on it... but here is a product saying that they try to have a certain group purchase their products... we should all probably grab our pitchforks and mighty keyboard warrior fingers and go after those dag-gone cigarette companies marketing towards that group of people centered around killing themselves with a cancer stick.
her reply:

Quote:
Whether it was 7 years ago or seven days ago, I posted it because I agree with what she said. I think what she said about curvier girls is dead on and how she became comfortable with her body after being bullied all her life is something that I just agree with. I like the way she handled it. It has more to do with her being comfortable with herself than whatever he may or may not have said. Sorry for posting something that I liked and agreed with? I don't know why you have to be so rude and call me sheep just because I liked what she said... Sure showed me?
Quote:
You agree with her partial truths and completely nonsensical assumptions? She says the words "allegedly commented", how can you even take that as truth or fact lol? I bet you also date a french model that you met on the internet? BONJOUR

I'm not being rude at all towards you mainly I am pointing out actual facts as I have shown... She had nothing to handle nor any reason to. Did he say the things to her? Think about all of the awful things in the world day to day- and she is so concerned with what a companies ridiculously rich CEO thinks about the clothing they mark up and sell for insane amounts of money to the public? It is so asinine. Why not instead of everyone getting all puffy chested about one persons particular marketing sense and ideas for their corporation- how about we get mad about something that matters... where is A&F's clothing made?


OH THATS RIGHT. They have several labor law violations that they should be investigated for with their clothing being made in the phillipines... Abercrombie & Fitch sells the corporate, un-American look » peoplesworld

but yeah. the now 68 year old (then 61 year old) multi millionaire ceo should be chastised for saying they aim towards the cool kids in school
Quote:
Wow you're not listening to one word that I just posted. Her "half truth" about her life experiences? I agree with how she came into her own at 31 and how she had been struggling with her body her entire life. Did you read the article? I don't give a hoot about him or his 60-year-old ass. I just cared about what she had to say about her issue dealing with weight. How is that a half truth? Why is that wrong. Whether he said what he said or didn't, I'm just saying this is something that a lot of girls and women deal with in their lives. Its not just him that has ever allegedly said anything like that. People do this everyday; I hear it everyday, so I am agreeing with her stance on the issue of people judging and criticizing harshly based on a person's body.
Quote:
Quite honestly I didn't even read too deep into what she said because I feel as if though her replying to a non-existent issue is laughable at best, as well as a dire cry for attention.


By the way, never once did I mention anything about girl's bodies or anything... I completely agree 110% in being comfortable in the body you have as first and foremost.
Quote:
Maybe you should read the entire thing before you start tearing it apart? Lol And I'm sorry but mocking me and calling me sheep is kind of rude. You can share your opinion and object all you like. I like hearing other people's opinions. But there's a way to do it where you don't have to insult the person that you're addressing.
Quote:
mocking you? you said he hates something? He never once was quoted as hating anything... find me the quote where he said "he hates fat chicks" and I will concede, never once have I insulted you... you are a teacher- I would figure you would look into the origins of things on the internet and not just believe every word you see as fact. Again, like I said- you said he said he "hates ___people" because of what a Facebook post said without looking into it further at all.



Only thing I may possibly be insulting is the fact that you care more about what a rich ceo says about a company's position- albeit completely unprofessional and politically incorrect- than you care about world human labor laws.
Yaj Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #13
I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
 
blakbearddelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Elgin, IL
Posts: 23,625
Casino cash: $2941504
5.52 per day
Default

First world problems.
__________________
2015 Mustang GT - KB2.8 and other goodies
2015 Infiniti Q50
blakbearddelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:09 PM   #14
Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
 
N20GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Crown point, IN
Posts: 44,836
Casino cash: $123606389
9.80 per day
Default

Holy shit the CEO looks like a horse thats having an allergic reaction.
__________________
N20GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
 
Burtonrider10022's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 13,048
Casino cash: $13490161
3.23 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N20GT View Post
Holy shit the CEO looks like a horse thats having an allergic reaction.
That anaphylactic horse has more money than probably this entire site combined.

Dude sells sizes 1-10 pants, that's his product. If you're unsatisfied with that then you have a couple options:
A. Fit your ass into his pants.
B. Buy someone else's pants and STFU and go eat a hoho
C. Open your own fucking pants store, and make whatever size YOU want at YOUR company.

Also, I'm going to be filing a lawsuit against Chevrolet because they don't make a vehicle that a 400+ lb person can get in and still get the MPG of a Cruz Eco. Anyone want in?
Yaj Yak, 02BlueGT, N20GT and 1 others like this.
__________________
2011 Outlander Sport SE 4WD
Burtonrider10022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #16
You never had it so good!
 
Stink Star Productions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Big wood cock
Posts: 11,925
Casino cash: $42376704
2.93 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N20GT View Post
Holy shit the CEO looks like a horse thats having an allergic reaction.
I didn't look at the guy until after I read your comment and I almost passed out from laughing so hard once I saw him. You sir are 100% spot on!


Edit: I showed my girlfriend and completely lost my mind laughing so hard.... And she recorded it. Maybe video to come?
N20GT likes this.
__________________
my name is Boosh.

2014 Cadillac ELR, the $80k volt
2017 Civic Sport Tour
2015 Chevy Volt:SOLD: lifetime 255mpg
Stink Star Productions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #17
 
TommyGloves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CHICAGO
Posts: 5,586
Casino cash: $17717103
1.32 per day
Default

Fucking fat people ruin everything.
__________________
Double D Racing: Over-engineered and under-funded
Team OCD: Over-prepared and under appreciated
2017 540xi MSport | 2015 Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate | 2005 Saab 9-3 Aero | 1999 GTP
TommyGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #18
Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
 
ajdereicup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lombard
Posts: 5,188
Casino cash: $7444100
2.23 per day
Default

Who gives a fuck about wearing cloths just for a brand name? Seems kinda gay to me.
__________________
03 Crown Vic LX Sport with some go fast goodies
Other toys

ajdereicup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #19
eat ass drive fast
 
Slow Buick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,441
Casino cash: $9741500
5.81 per day
Default

devil's advocate..

it might seem like "ok, don't shop there then." but when your friends are all in something and you can't even fit, it does kinda make you feel shitty. i got over that in high school, when i was a 2x and they weren't even making 1x shit and i was only 270 at 6'2 .

that said.

it's totally different on the recieving end of shit when you're bullied 24/7 by people for how you look and then someone says some shit like that.

you can't really see it from the other half, so i figured i'd say something. it is what it is.

inb4: fix it if you want.

jussayin'
ajdereicup likes this.
Slow Buick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #20
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 67,471
Casino cash: $17528000
16.21 per day
Default

They're clothes though.......does it actually matter to you what dumb little insignia is on them?
Mook, Yaj Yak and ajdereicup like this.
__________________
85 blazer.........turbo, 1 ton axles, some stuff
70 Buick GS.......resurrection in progress
10 Tahoe SSV lowered Baja edition
14 Caprice PPV woop woop
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #21
 
Mook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Elgin
Posts: 157,222
Casino cash: $58683000
36.42 per day
Default

agreed. we're adults now...not some middle schoolers who need the coolest shit.
Yaj Yak likes this.
__________________
- TCG Owner & Operator -
We're in the Google Play and iOS App stores!

Mook is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #22
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 67,471
Casino cash: $17528000
16.21 per day
Default

I wear Hanes plain t shirts and wrangler jeans; both from target. No fucks given
Mook, RebelTJ, nick122590 and 1 others like this.
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #23
Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
 
ajdereicup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lombard
Posts: 5,188
Casino cash: $7444100
2.23 per day
Default

Except everyone looks down on people for wearing blue jeans especially wranglers. They're the poor people kind of jeans. You need to get the fancy jeans if you wanna be cool... You must be some kinda extreme loser! :P
ilikemtb999 likes this.
ajdereicup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 67,471
Casino cash: $17528000
16.21 per day
Default

You must have missed the last sentence.


What's funny is wranglers are about the only actual normal blue jeans I could find. I used to wear Levi's but they only seem to make them with stupid stains and holes in them brand new at the store.
SleeperLS likes this.
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:53 PM   #25
Classifieds Mod
 
willsmysticcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lake Zurich
Posts: 19,665
Casino cash: $15186488
4.13 per day
Default

used to wear hundreds in A&F because I was a follower and had to conform. Its funny because as we speak I am sitting in South Korea and thats all the people wear here now.... abercrombie and new balance lol
__________________
2008 Suzuki B King 1340cc
willsmysticcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts