My shit's stock, i swear. *vid*

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
gtpmike <--:rollpicard: So all you Illinois gtp people... want to race a non-inter-cooled non-cammed gtp?? I really want to see how i run with a built gtp vs. my car (2002 gtp) i have intake, headers, stock cat back, 1.9 rockers, and pretty much stock everything else. I'm not slow, so i definitely wouldn't be wasting your time, I'm actually pretty sure I'll give you guys a run for your money muhuhahah....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
gtpmike <--:rollpicard: So all you Illinois gtp people... want to race a non-inter-cooled non-cammed gtp?? I really want to see how i run with a built gtp vs. my car (2002 gtp) i have intake, headers, stock cat back, 1.9 rockers, and pretty much stock everything else. I'm not slow, so i definitely wouldn't be wasting your time, I'm actually pretty sure I'll give you guys a run for your money muhuhahah....

My buddys silver 02 GTP will race you. $500 you get the hit. :hs:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

I think your leaving out some mods. :s00ls:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
$100 and the hit, 500 is to steep. street tire on street tire unless you want to run tires then i'm running slicks. he gets a tire, and i get a tire. ohh, and when you call someone out to race, make sure its your own car, lol, you look like a beoch now. My brothers friends dad, has a friend with a buddy that has a sister with her husbands brother that will race for 2 million $. Thats to the jerkoff that i wasn't even talking, but the car in the vid i would love to race just for fun. I'm not calling him out just want to see how i do, and i'm running a completely stock gen 3 with 97,000 miles on it.

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
$100 and the hit, 500 is to steep. street tire on street tire unless you want to run tires then i'm running slicks. he gets a tire, and i get a tire. ohh, and when you call someone out to race, make sure its your own car, lol, you look like a beoch now. My brothers friends dad, has a friend with a buddy that has a sister with her husbands brother that will race for 2 million $. Thats to the jerkoff that i wasn't even talking, but the car in the vid i would love to race just for fun. I'm not calling him out just want to see how i do, and i'm running a completely stock gen 3 with 97,000 miles on it.

You asked for a GTP. I offered one. A cammed car is far from being a "built" car.

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
You gotta fix that Vac leak man! :wink:

We know where it is, so Matt is going to get the new vac harness soon.

So whats all on that car now? Cam, headers, looks like a 3.25?, nitrous, thrasher intake, exhaust, intercooler. Gotta be in the 12s with the spray eh?

XP cam, TOGs, 3.0, Zex shot, FWI, Pacesetter catback, ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler core only.

Matt has about 499 miles left on the break in period. Hopefully in that time, we plumb his Intercooler lines and get the front mount in.

We will probably be doing my cam install in at least 2 weeks. Who's down to help?

Thread Info