2.8 pulley, Stage 2 belt, Dual-pass
HPTuned

2ca2023c.jpg

8faf8cfd.jpg

efc59515.jpg

4b39501f.jpg

8c52891c.jpg

waste of money imo, turbo is the way to go with those engines

Nah, but everyone has an opinion. I'm more of a supercharged guy. If I wanted a Turbo I would have just bought an LNF (SS/TC). The Ecotec LSJ is a better motor then the Ecotec LNF (both are very good). Alot of people will just say turbo swap but by the time I do that I am out so much money that I will never get back. This is my DD so I'm not too worried about having a sickly fast car...for now lol

lol but a tvs and an e85 swap is so much cheaper..... only its not and youll get less out of it and more risk to the engine, especially cyl #4 plus you can get more power out of a turbo with less risk to the engine

I could go TVS and e85 for under 2k, a turbo swap would run me 4k or more. There have been very few people that have had a problem with TVS. Having a TVS does far less damage to your motor then turbo because you are putting down less power on the stock internals. Alot of people are having to build the block once they do the turbo swap. Don't get me wrong, if I had the cash and another DD I would def. turbo swap my LSJ and build the block, but I don't haz alot of monies :(

Thread Info