Strats tonight! DARKSS, JDHED, + MORE?

F

FormulaLS1

Me and frank were there also. Cops ended up kicking everyone out of the parking lots across the street and made all of us go to the hobo lot a few blocks down north ave. That VW got towed because they had given warnings that everyone parked by supreme lobster had to move and everyone moved their cars except him. That guy just must have been across the street and didn't know

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Lets not hope for that, plus we have an entire forum of people (others are the ones being stupid) that will chase said people down the damn street if need be. I'll start running after work again to get in good shape. :smile:

T

TurboJuice

I was up there at about 12. (White Cobra) I went straight to the White castle lot. Stood around there for a little bit then went back to starts once it thinned out.

Pretty terrible and typical bullshit going on.

I left Strats at 2 and got pulled over as soon as I pulled out. The cop wanted to check my tints and give me a loud exhaust ticket. Luckily my tints checked out at 35% and he let me off with an exhaust warning. I dont understand why the hell they have to pull me over and all the idiots peeling out from there dont get anything!

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Mar 28, 2011
I was up there at about 12. (White Cobra) I went straight to the White castle lot. Stood around there for a little bit then went back to starts once it thinned out.

Pretty terrible and typical bullshit going on.

I left Strats at 2 and got pulled over as soon as I pulled out. The cop wanted to check my tints and give me a loud exhaust ticket. Luckily my tints checked out at 35% and he let me off with an exhaust warning. I dont understand why the hell they have to pull me over and all the idiots peeling out from there dont get anything!

yeah, seriously. i got pulled over and got a ticket for not having a front plate, but all the idiots doing burnouts in hondas and pick-up trucks dont get anything

Thread Info