Who's got the white Lotus in DeKalb??

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Lotus' aren't that expensive though.

Werd. After I saw this thread I did a quick ebay search for one again to see how the prices were getting.

Honestly, If I were looking to pay near the 30's for a Lotus, I'd probably just go with something more along the lines of this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/911-Supercharged-Carrera-low-miles-312-925-5456-/250774413337?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a6351e019

or this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-AUDI-RS4-PREMIUM-PACKAGE-NO-RESERVE-/230594237616?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35b07cd4b0

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
mommy and daddy pay for college and I am very grateful, but i pay for my toys.

Same here. I just laugh when I hear the "mommy and daddy pay for everything" mentality from some people.... My usual response is "No, I just so happen to be a full time student and a full time employee, and my hard work, not my daddy's trust fund, have gotten me what I have."

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I posted in teh other thread about those townhome I used to live in... porsche 911, 80k suv's, new STI wagons

hell my next door neighbor were 2 kids from algonquin and the one roommate would always invite me over cause everything was free cause the parents kids bought him everything and paid for stuff.. they had 3000 dollars stolen from the safe in their place... WHO THE HELL has 3k in cash in safe in your college living quarters!

fwiw, same kid also drove a new to him 06 gto w/mods and his beater was an 08 limited ford explorer.. and he didnt have a job...

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
It's good that some of the kids (sorry I'm 37) don't have to worry about working AND going to school, I hope I will have the extra money to be able to do that for my kids but it's not likely. My only problem is the little fucktards that don't realize what an enormous gift they're getting and treat everything like it's replacable or just don't give a shit and want to party. My girlfriend is in the last semester of her Masters program and working her ass off with 2 jobs and there are WAY too many people that have the "Mommy and Daddy pay for everything" attitude. Sorry but in my mind those people are behind in the game and have a limited sense of the real world. I have the utmost respect for those that're busting their ass to pay for school on their own and the ones that bust their ass even when their parents are paying for it.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Didn't happen to be Proesel did it?

Proesel used to work with Micro-Solutions in Dekalb, and he's got the 8000 sq ft house off of Ridge near NIU.

I know Proesel's got a 430 Scuderia, Ford GT, MC12, 458 Italia, plenty of Astons, etc.

I always wondered who that guy was....I'm assuming he also has the Tesla and the Bently I have seen at the sushi place by my work

Thread Info