Sep 10, 2007
miss it.

got it like this.
bonneville011.jpg

bonneville005.jpg

bonneville006.jpg

bonneville002.jpg

bonneville001.jpg

shot of the engine after it's first real cleaning and not just a spray / wipe down from oct. '06
DSC05148.jpg

random from same day
DSC05146.jpg

few from january this year
DSC00255.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

why i truly loved this paint. SO fucking shiny.
DSC00274.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

and a few shots of the engine bay after some stuff got painted and the interior.. i was able to bring the leather back to it's original color but.. i couldn't get the stains out of the carpet, so that was a lost cause :mad:

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

and i'd also added a trunk lite / trunk liner from an SSEi
DSC01033.jpg

that's all.

+ i saw it the other day in a parking lot near round lake. i knew it was mine by the missing grille chrome trim, ssei tails, rebadged trunk with diff. pontiac, and i honestly got kinda :( over it. i put all that work into it and the new owner saw how clean it was when she bought it, and has only taken it maybe through two washes since august.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Christ i needed a haircut. Yea i remember that, it was hot as hell that day. That was the same meet where the guy had the Camaro with the remote turbo setup.

I like the Bonneville Body style over the GTP, but the weight distribution differences between the H and W-body that make them slower in the 1/4 are ridiculous. I too need some stickier tires next year.

Euro said:
Nice lookin car. I've heard my friends saying that my 1st car's still roamin the streets of Aurora. 17 year old ballooga whale bought it from me.

I've seen it atleast a couple times i think. Gold Lumina with Impala wheels?

Thread Info