Wrapped the Cayman today

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I ordered up some Satin Black 3m Vinyl a few weeks back and with the help from wifey and [MENTION=4762]LoveSpank[/MENTION] we went to town today to give our 2016 Porsche Cayman 981 a custom and unique look! This is just the first piece to my overall plan for the appearance of the car, obviously black wheels are a must now and I intend on picking up a set this winter.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
I ordered up some Satin Black 3m Vinyl a few weeks back and with the help from wifey and [MENTION=4762]LoveSpank[/MENTION] we went to town today to give our 2016 Porsche Cayman 981 a custom and unique look!

Car came out Awesome.. More then happy to help. For being my first big wrap i think we nailed it.:h5: Taylor now has some attitude.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I talked with the guys at Fabspeed Motorsport on Friday and after talking with them for almost an hour discussing all sorts of options for the Cayman I finally ordered up the Supercup Race Exhaust with black tips for the Cayman. Stay tuned for some before and after install video coming soon! Besides being loud and aggressive it looks like it will also save almost 16lbs on an already very light car.

Thread Info