SINISTTER Build

sinisterc6

Regular
Mar 14, 2011
nice car... but i think the lights went out back in 2000... but to each their own

yes yes luckily they are on switches and don't need be on at all times

Your voice is very soft and soothing, I almost fell asleep watching the vid! ;)

The car looks sick and pretty rowdy! :bigthumb: I spy AMS banner during the dyno portion......

I get that a lot. You are correct AMS got my car to make 750rwhp on a stock motor with 15psi and meth. Larry Chris and Eric where great to work with.

Car looks very good. I actually like some of the lights that you have, it makes your car stand out. Anybody can have a me too Corvette. In the end you only have to please yourself.

Not sure how you're delivering your meth but it proved to be very unreliable with the S 2000 community. Unless you can control exactly how much is going to each cylinder you're playing with fire in my opinion. I would use E85 and be done with it.

sinisterc6

Regular
Mar 14, 2011
Car looks very good. I actually like some of the lights that you have, it makes your car stand out. Anybody can have a me too Corvette. In the end you only have to please yourself.

Not sure how you're delivering your meth but it proved to be very unreliable with the S 2000 community. Unless you can control exactly how much is going to each cylinder you're playing with fire in my opinion. I would use E85 and be done with it.

The meth was being sprayed with two nozzles into the intake pre IAT sensor so that the computer only added timing when it was seeing cooler (meth rich ) air. I agree the system is not perfect and there is a lot of variability in cylinder distribution but the ability to have made 750rwhp on the stock motor for 2 years and 6k miles was worth it. If your tuner knows meth and knows how to anticipate the cylinder variability your motor will be safe

Since we are looking to double the current power more safety is needed in order to keep everything happy. A new computer with the ability to monitor and tune each cylinder individually is going in. It will also make the car flex fuel compatible, I plan on running low boost with 93+ meth and high boost with E85 and meth, the meth isnt so much for octane at that point but rather keep the IATs low and ensure the power I put down on the dyno is made on the street no matter the climate

and here we have another teaser:

Bramati%2520Logo%2520Black%2520out.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info