Out with the old, in with the new

As most of you remember I had a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC Victory Red. Loved the car, but got bored with the power behind it. I was running a TVS with meth and still wasn't meeting my needs!

2ca2023c.jpg

So I decided to up it a few years to an 2009 Cobalt SS/TC. I know, I know another Cobalt! But honest to goodness I love the car. For right now it is going to remain rather stock, bolt on's e47 tune. But after school I plan on doing full build. Here's a couple pictures, will have more later!

6c45a798.jpg

4cfa0b43.jpg

880ae745.jpg

LOVE BREMBO's lol

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
1:1 mixture of e85 and 91...close to the same gains seen up to about e75'ish while still retaining good gas mileage. Pretty popular with our platform.

Alot of guys doing that in the n54 (335i and 135i) world. I've yet to try it on either of my bimmers.

I do like that cobalt. It looks really sharp and those cars are a ton of fun.

Alot of guys doing that in the n54 (335i and 135i) world. I've yet to try it on either of my bimmers.

I do like that cobalt. It looks really sharp and those cars are a ton of fun.

I feel like it's something nice to try. I have HPTuners so I will also have a 93 tune that will be able to put back on if need be.

Yea man, they are fun cars, especially for the price! You have some nice cars also!

Thread Info