Not open for further replies.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
282620_10150871408501674_1631917431_n.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
A/c bracket snapped at the top. There were air pockets in the crack. My guess is it finally gave way. Limped it a few miles to an autozone. Only way I could've done it would be run the waterpump backwards on a short belt, no stores in the area had the bypass pulley. So I called and had it towed home.

Buddy at yard pulled one for me for five bucks. A bolt snapped off in the block sadly enough so I had to buy an easy-out kit. That will be my project for tonight. Luckily I didn't torque them down super tight but were pretty tight so we shouldn't have any issue.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Because he has nothing better to do but look for pity on the forum, and to try and stir the pot and have people laugh at him and call him a ****** so he can offer some pathetic reply like he did to syP.

Orly? So because I post a topic to vent about a situation, a topic asking for help as I didn't find anything when searching, and a funny pic of my car on a flat bed, I'm looking for pity on the forum? Thank god you or people who live under your roof never do dumb shit, you're a motherfucking saint. :bowdown: you must not be fucking in that house though because you seem to be one of the most negative people on this board. Here's a tip. Go take yoga or crank out a few knuckle children, you will be happier and not come off as such a bitch towards people. You're the pathetic one here. You can't just leave me the fuck alone and act your mother fcking age. You gotta come in and talk shit every chance you get. I feel bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info