Pictures of my latest ride... 02 Camaro SS

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Finally had a chance to take the SS out this Sunday afternoon, first real pics of the car...

6-5.jpg

8-4.jpg

7-5.jpg

4-10.jpg

1-12.jpg

2-12.jpg

9-4.jpg

13-2.jpg

11-3.jpg

15-2.jpg

16-2.jpg

14-2.jpg

Just a little clip for fun, when I was leaving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPA5TiLjrW4

Bones

Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Thanks for the nice words guys. : )

Why have the bowtie badge on the front bumper and not the SS badge?

Came with the car when I bought it. I plan to sell this one down the road and get an SS one, all in time. For now I'm just enjoying what it has. :wiggle:

Yeah I just took my fish eye lens to the digital camcorder and held it up to my camera, its ghetto but efficient. :)

Bones

Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Looking good Dave, how's she been treating you so far?

No complaints, love the car. :dancingcool:

Thanks for all the complements.

Nice! Very clean car. What mods? I do see the lid, STB, LT headers, cat back, OE wheels DD C5's. What springs on it? Stance is weird.. almost like it has stock springs in the front and lowered the rear.

Thank you, yeah the car has new Bilsteins, and the past owner claimed Eibach 1" springs. I want to lower it but the damn SLP headers and Y pipe hang so low, that will all play out in determining what I'll do.

LS6 243 Heads, LS6 Intake, Speedinc Custom Grind Comp SMALL CAM --> 224/224 .581/.581 114LSA, SLP Lid, Ported Throttle Body (not sure from where), SLP Longtube Headers, SLP Y pipe, SLP Double Timing Roller Chain. Corsa Catback Exhaust, Baer Brake Slotted Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads, ASP Underdrive LS1 Crank Pulley, Hurst Short throw shifter,Bilstein Shocks, Eibach Lowering Springs 1", BMR Tubular Subframes, BMR Strut Tower Brace, 4.10 Motive Gears, RPM Speed Rebuilt Trans Stage 6 T-56.

There's some more that I left out and can't think of right now but that's the major stuff. I have the dyno sheet from the past owner, car made 391rwhp, works for me. :)

You just can't seem to get away from them :rofl: Makes me miss mine a whole lot. Car's looking great man.

Yeah F-bodies stick to me like crazy glue haha, it's all good. I plan to get another C6 vette down the road, but this car is staying for good, really enjoy it.

Dave. We need another photoshoot, like back in the day.

Just say when!

Thread Info