New Member HOTT OB SRT-4

Novak94

Regular
Nov 28, 2008
Glen Ellyn, IL
Real Name
Jeff Novak
Well here is my 05 Orange Blast SRT-4.........
IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_9588.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

U prob get a good idea of what she looks like now.......
She's a basic Stage 3 car with all the supporting modds. Last time at the track we went [email protected] on street tires/pump gas AND a slipping clutch:mad: Planning for low 12's / High 11's next year:bigthumb:

Novak94

Regular
Nov 28, 2008
Glen Ellyn, IL
Real Name
Jeff Novak
NICE - do you think the S3 was worth the money?

haha i get this asked all the time and it all depends what your looking for out of the car. For daily driving it is your best bet if u want "stock" like drive ability. The turbo isn't so massive that there is noticeable lag like bigger turbo's and the power is there when you need it. However if you wanna make the most amount of power for the money there are better ways to go...... AGP makes some great kits that can easily get over 400whp and max out up to a little over 550whp. Overall im glad with the S3 kit since it is my daily driver. The S3 kit can still make a lot of power, i think there are a few people that are just over 400whp on the stock wheel. Someday once i get another daily driver i might upgrade to another turbo or just get S3 clipped with something bigger. Also if you not big on the whole "tuning" scene the S3 is just like bolt-on performance.

Thread Info