a little video

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
Wow.... that thing just flys from a roll probally

ya its not too bad from a roll. i got a speedo on when i was on 18 psi. i will see if i can get that up. and as for the trap speeds i was letting off a little after the 1/8th mile so i could practice my 60fts and get those down and then go all out at the end. i have to do that cause i dont have the proper safety equipment for run 11.49 or faster. but my 60s sucked all day, it was a sport compact day aka ricer day and they dont prep the track for shit on those days. but that was my second time getting kicked out of that drag strip.

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
i bet it messed with alot of people :rofl: [email protected] :rofl:

you got kicked out for no cage, exstinguisher, and and what not? Thats a badass ride man ;)

thanks. but ya its my second time getting kicked out of that same track. the reasons why i got kicked out was cause i didnt have a cage or roll bar(need a roll bar for 11.49-11.00, and need a roll cage for 10.99 or faster), and i also didnt have a harness, or a fire jacket. but i wont have any of those in this car. once i hit my 10.99 or faster its going to be demodded and returned for my DD and im going to build up something else that is going to get a 3800:noes:

Thread Info