JUNE 16 PrairieFest Car Show South OHS Parking Lot – 8:00AM

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Didn't make it. Still playing COD with my lil man. On a mission today to make it past a certain level. About to pass the torch...

I know. Not great educational material, but at least he'll survive a zombie apocalypse and he's not a sally at his pre-k like those other boys who cry when drama happens. :noes:

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Pizza Cucina goes all summer long, iirc, but not sure on dates...

Also, McDonald's has a listing of the different locations and dates of when they have their shows. I know the McD on 34 by Home Depot has a show, just don't know the dates. Augustino's in West chicago. I know there's a website that list the summer cruise nights, but I don't know it off hand. Think I have it saved on my laptop...

Next time I'm by home depot, I'll stop by McD and see if the car show flyer is out :)

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Auggies does one every Tue.

I forget when the next one at the McD's in Yorkville is. That's like 1.5 miles from my house. They rotate between a lot of them in the area.

Johnny K's out in Sandwich has them every other Tue. They just had one last week so the next one will be on the 25th. Those are pretty good.

Plainfield has a cruise night every Tue. Very nice cars there usually.

Thread Info