• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

This appears to be a pretty sick Z06 build

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I mean....its allright I suppose.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440333

Last year we did ALMOST everything I wanted to do, but we didn't make the power I was expecting to make. We did make it to about 1800rwhp and did set all of the IRS records for any Corvette of any year going 7.75@184mph.

Well, that wasn't fast enough. As some of you may know there are cars with Independent Rear Suspensions (IRS) that are going considerably faster than I went last year. So, we are just going to have to step it up some more!

For the 2012 Race Season I enlisted the help of one of the (if not the best) LS engine builders in the country to build me what I hope will be one of the baddest and most powerful LS motors to ever be built!

6636136099_8eac24a781_o.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I don't know how much weight it could add (I Don't think it could honestly be that much??) but these guys with these chutes should figure out a way to make a custom air brake on some of these cars.

mbslrmclaren05realcar.jpg

verzoegerung02.jpg

Pagani_Huayra_02-650x414.jpg

The flat area of the material on the rear hatch if flipped up would be big enough to generate copius amounts of braking force. There's nothing really back there in a vette either. How hard would it be to implement something like that, honestly.. a few hydraulic cylinders and a small pump to actuate them. Wouldn't have to re-pack chutes every run, then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info