• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

wsq hood install

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
installed the new hood to see how it looks over the weekend. i really like it a lot and it's different. the side extractors doesn't look as bad as in the picture when i first saw it. there are lot of gaps on the hood as you can see in the pictures but im going to repaint the whole car anyway the body shop can refit the hood/body. flame on haters lol.

tn.jpg

tn6.jpg

tn2.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
damn panda you really are curious don't you? it's some red neck shop in ohio that's doing the work lol. got a text message today that the lq4 block is back from the shop and wiseco pistons will be deliver at the end of the month. moser 12 bolt rearend is coming in next 10 business days. here's some of other up grades thought maybe you like to know pandirk.

tn10.jpg

tn9.jpg

tn8.jpg

tn7.jpg

tn4.jpg

tn3.jpg

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
nice build. those look like the sodium valves correct? ive heard they dont like boost? But not sure how reliable of a source that was. and if only i could afford a set of those lol

thanks man panda just jealous that's all lol. im not too worry about the sodium valves. yeah they weak valves but i see guys make over 600 at the wheels with the ls3 heads and i don't think im going to have problem with my setup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info