• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What do you think of this?

KaMaSuTrA

Resident Sexi Man
Aug 22, 2008
Chicago IL
chevrolet_100313084_m.jpg

I kind of like the Kevin Morgan Bandit Trans Am a little better.

http://www.kevinmorgandesigns.com/concept.html

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
I dislike both of them. The 5th gen is based on the 1st gen which has a very iconic look. Its obvious this is not a different car but just a dressed up camaro, and fake is bad. 2-4 gen TA's looks much different than the camaro siblings, but the 1st didnt and neither does this. Also the bandit was a 2nd, and had t-tops. This "new" bandit is based off the 5th which is based off the 1st which is completly wrong in black and gold. its black and gold because the one of the old one was and that's it, so I find that reason weak. Pass.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

I think Crunk, you, and I could have an amazing new three way e-sexlationship. :roflpicard:

If it wasn't 14 feet tall and 3 feet wide(much like the Challenger) it would be ok. The Zeta platform(first the GTO(Monaro), then the G8(Commodore), and now the Camaro) would have been phenomenal but yet again, it's bloated like everything GM nowadays.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I dislike both of them. The 5th gen is based on the 1st gen which has a very iconic look. Its obvious this is not a different car but just a dressed up camaro, and fake is bad. 2-4 gen TA's looks much different than the camaro siblings, but the 1st didnt and neither does this. Also the bandit was a 2nd, and had t-tops. This "new" bandit is based off the 5th which is based off the 1st which is completly wrong in black and gold. its black and gold because the one of the old one was and that's it, so I find that reason weak. Pass.

Agree 100%

I think Crunk, you, and I could have an amazing new three way e-sexlationship. :roflpicard:

If it wasn't 14 feet tall and 3 feet wide(much like the Challenger) it would be ok. The Zeta platform(first the GTO(Monaro), then the G8(Commodore), and now the Camaro) would have been phenomenal but yet again, it's bloated like everything GM nowadays.
The Zeta sucks. They finally got the suspension working OK on the G8 and Camaro, but the so called "Zeta light" Camaro is still heavy as fuck and needs suspension help. I hope the Alpha finally make IRS suitable on a GM performance car other than the vette.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info