• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

In need of an F-Body Part. Pass. side Speed Sensor Wiring Harness

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
I am in desperate need of G.M. part # 12177650. It is the Speed Sensor Wiring Harness for 1998 to 2002 F-Bodies. This part is no longer available through G.M. and isn't available through Advance or Auto Zone either. I would rebuild it, but someone without any skills did this before me and didn't leave it possible to do it correctly.

If you know of ANY 1998 to 2002 Camaro's or Firebirds that are wrecked, in a junk yard or being parted out, I would love to know about it. Feel free to message or call me at (815) 861-9753. Thanks in advance.... -Larry

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Wheres the part located on the car? Trans, hub? I know of a Camaro in a yard in the city I think its a 00. I can check it out for you.

It's located under the A-Arm. The whole harness in total is about a foot long. There are 2 water resistant type plugs...One goes into the Speed Sensor on the wheel hub (underside of the sensor for easy access), the other plugs into another part of the wiring harness.

I just messaged Hawk's 3rd gen's to see if they have the part available.

Thanks, but I already tried that site. When I went to purchase / check out, it said the part is currently out of stock and no longer available.

Try www.hawksthirdgenparts.com

This place is the F-body junk yard of the south! They usually have anything and everything you can need from a wrecked car.

Thanks, but I searched their website. Nothing was listed for this part. I just sent them an e-mail. We'll see if they can help.

It's located under the A-Arm. The whole harness in total is about a foot long. There are 2 water resistant type plugs...One goes into the Speed Sensor on the wheel hub (underside of the sensor for easy access), the other plugs into another part of the wiring harness.

I just messaged Hawk's 3rd gen's to see if they have the part available.

Thanks, but I already tried that site. When I went to purchase / check out, it said the part is currently out of stock and no longer available.

Thanks, but I searched their website. Nothing was listed for this part. I just sent them an e-mail. We'll see if they can help.

Yeah most of that kind of stuff isn't listed on the site but if you call or Email Steve will usually be the one to get back to you and have what your looking for. I just picked up a radiator support and bolts for $25 shipped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info