• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

NO2 guys step in PLZ. Q's

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
So I am pondering going with a little 100 shot after my rebuild/refresh this winter.. As of now its just a bolt on with cam.. see garage for full list of mods..

So what will I need to go with a 100 shot safely..Ie: fuel upgrades, tune..?
and what is a decent system that wont brake the bank

any advise would be very helpful and much appreciated :bigthumb:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Upgrade the pump and run a hotwire kit(secondary relay that is powered directly from the charging post on the alternator).

With only a 100 shot, you can just spray it dry through the MAF and it won't be an issue at all...Just make sure it distributes evenly so the MAF reads the temp/density change in the air.

If you're just bolt ons + spray, run an NGK plug in a 6 or 7 heat range. TR6 is commonly recommended, but it has a projected tip which really shouldn't be run with nitrous. A non-projected tip is just a little extra insurance.

If it runs lean, play with the nozzle placement. Or look into the Harris Speed Works Dry Nitrous Controller. It plugs inline with the MAF and allows you to dial in timing retard and extra fuel. Trick piece.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I have a heater, bottle, 1 good solenoid, and the other has REALLY short wires due to a local "speed" shop hacking shit together. I was going to sell mine on the cheap just to get rid of it, taking up useless space.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info