• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ms4/cutout installed

WHOA Found my twin!

Would you care to share your cam numbers?

I went with a 228 228-560-560 112LSA
Comp cams chrome molly push rods
Comp cams beehive springs
Comp cams titanium retainers
3400 stall
45,000 LB trans cooler
Trans go HD3 shift kit
Speed Inc Basic tune.

Before I did the cam I went with Bilstein Shocks and Ebach pro springs, K&N FIPK, P&P throttle body and MAF, MSD wires, AIR delete, Pace Setter long tube headers and Y pipe, 3" electric cutout

Before the tune mine would not even idle

I had to take the computer out of the car and run it over to Speed.

After I had the car running good I took it out and smoked the transmission within 300 miles. The stall was too big for a stock 4L60E.

My car has been sitting for a year now because I'm saving the $$$$$ for the trans and a rear end.

I might even get some good heads and go with a little NOS just to get me in the 10's

Congratulations I know how satisfying it was to do it yourself!

6literEat'r

TCG Elite Member
Oct 21, 2008
ms4 cam from texas speed...

Magic Stick V.4 239/242, .649"/.609" Camshaft With Your Choice of Lobe Seperation (111 LSA Standard)
Double Springs Rated To .650" Lift
Precision Machined Titanium Retainers

was def a good feeling to get it running after 3 long days of workin on it after work..
it idles fine after it warms up..still being a lil BITCH tho..haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info