• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

short clip I put together from down at school.

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Documentary style would be a good way to go. Get some sights sound and voices, it'll keep interest up in a long video about cars.

yeah I want to do a documentary video. I have a friend building up an LS2 in his F-Body. Hopefully I can sneak in and record the process, have him talk about the build and of course the aftermath tearing up the streets. :D

I hope Speedinc isn't lame this year, that's another event I want to record.

Hollywood 06 GTO

Professional Bench Racer
Feb 9, 2010
yeah I want to do a documentary video. I have a friend building up an LS2 in his F-Body. Hopefully I can sneak in and record the process, have him talk about the build and of course the aftermath tearing up the streets. :D

I hope Speedinc isn't lame this year, that's another event I want to record.

Last year was garbage!!! Fuckin cops everywhere!!! I rolled up, parked, talk to a few people and then left. Sorry but way too many Camaro's and T/A's for me. But still alot of nice cars.

TransHed

Navy Seabee
Sep 3, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Thanks. :) Yeah I really need to get some new footage. I have a lot of ideas for the year, hopefully we can all meet up somewhere and I can make a top gear style video or something haha.

Well you already know you're going to have yourself, Jeremy, Frank (when he gets whatever the fuck hes gonna get to replace his Formula lol), Amy and myself that are down right off the bat.

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
Well you already know you're going to have yourself, Jeremy, Frank (when he gets whatever the fuck hes gonna get to replace his Formula lol), Amy and myself that are down right off the bat.

NICE, yeah I can't wait then. :)

good work, is ur goal to go through a set of tires every season lol

Haha well I like to enjoy the car and run it to it's full potential lol. Plus that was last year with Sumi's which were cheapo's. This year I spent around 850 in BFGoodrich KDWs so I better make them last a little longer. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info