• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally bought an LS1

Well, I finally upgraded from the LT1 Camaro, to an LS1 T/A a little over a week ago. I decided I'd better buy myself a nice 21st bday present. And what would be better than a black LS1 T/A with a 6speed and t-tops. It was a one-owner car, with 126k on it. I got it for a pretty decent deal. It was bone stock still, besides some chrome American Racing IROC replica wheels when I drove it off the lot. The car's a little rough around the edges cosmetically. But, mechanically, the car runs like a top. The cosmetic issues are just small, easy fixes, that should be able to be done for a total of less than $500. Here's a few pics after I took my 18" deep dish C5 Y2k's off the Camaro, and put them on the T/A.

08131042.jpg

08131043.jpg

08131043a.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info