• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cam & Bolt on Dyno Numbers

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Stock heads, stock bottom end, threw a 9inch + Steel Driveline

Lpp Headers
Whisper Lid
Open Exhaust
Cam Specs:617/617 231/231 111 LSA
LPP ORY

russ2.jpg

Shop owner said his Dyno is about 7% off roughly so O'm pretty happy with the number's :bigthumb:

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
actually you technically make even more than that but the 9" and the 4.11's bring it down.....either way the power is still there :D

It would be about 420 threw a 10 or 12 bolt :s00ls:

Very nice, no FAST or LS6 manifold? I'm taking it's a Manual since no stall listed.

Stock LS6 intake, and yes M6 car

Get that thing to the track!

Ran 12.3 @ 118 Blowing the MT DR's off threw 3rd, I have some prostars on the way :D

So far about 150 LBS, soon gonna trade in the TT2's for Prostars. That will take ALOT of rotating mass out of the picture, and might even take the back seat out. But no N2O
The backseats weigh next to nothing in a Camaro though. I took mine out, and saved maybe 5-10 lbs, at the most. If you've got leather, it may be a few more. But, it's still not going to amount to much.

According to the Sticky on LS1Tech the whole rear seat assembly is 28 LBS
Does that count the seat belts, and seat belt brackets too? Because, I was told on LS1Tech that they actually weigh more than my cloth seats do. I need to take those bastards out sometime. But, I was kinda in a hurry to get the seats out when I did, before I went to the track last.

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Does that count the seat belts, and seat belt brackets too? Because, I was told on LS1Tech that they actually weigh more than my cloth seats do. I need to take those bastards out sometime. But, I was kinda in a hurry to get the seats out when I did, before I went to the track last.

I would say so, and if there's no rear seat then there's not need for belts LOL

I would say so, and if there's no rear seat then there's not need for belts LOL
lol. Yeah. I have this habbit of not getting things 100% completed though. I've contemplated throwing the back seats back in, but probably won't, since they don't get used anyways. Looks like I'll take the belts and brackets out this weekend. Sorry for the small thread hijack. Those are some pretty stout numbers you made, for it having a 9". I wish I would've been able to afford an LS1 when I got my car. But, now I've got so much time and a little cash in it, that it almost seems like a waste to get rid of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info