• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MY NEW MODS!!

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Well I had a bitch of a time in my driveway but thats how we work I got my new mods:

MTI CLEAR LID
IMG_0002-1.jpg

I took off my LOUDMOUTH exhaust:
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/younggun484/?action=view&current=f49181f5.flv

Put on a MAGNAFLOW exhaust:
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d76/younggun484/?action=view&current=IMG_0003.flv

I know the Loudmouth was OBVIOUSLY loader but thats on a stock manifold y-pipe setup. Im thinkinkg ahead andputting a Magnaflow on b/c when I put my headers and y-pipe on it will sound ALOT nicer...........oh and did I forget to mention when I put a cam in :naughty:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
vipermike2002 said:
Nice, cruise on up here sometime. Ill get the guy who bought my TA to come up to. Its got a ported TB, LS6 Manfold, smooth bellows, headers, 4.10's, and a custom true dual setup already.

damn i might not be able to hang with it then :) Oh well Ill have to step it up to beat it then I gues, lol

vipermike2002 said:
ahhh whats up with the big Firebird on the back window

I liked it, lol. it doesnt look bad. Id take a phoenix over a fuckin honda or yota symbol ANYDAY

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Loud mouth with stock manifolds and cats sounds just how a V-8 should. Loud mouth with headers and/or not cats = not so much.

I've got magnaflow on my car and it took a few weeks before the true sound broke in. When I just put it on, it was too quiet, then the mufflers broke in.

I like the way it sounds on your car :bigthumb:

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
BruGTP said:
Loud mouth with stock manifolds and cats sounds just how a V-8 should. Loud mouth with headers and/or not cats = not so much.

I've got magnaflow on my car and it took a few weeks before the true sound broke in. When I just put it on, it was too quiet, then the mufflers broke in.

I like the way it sounds on your car :bigthumb:

Thanks guys. I guess Im still getting used to it though after the loudmouth being so loud. But I like it. I bought it off a fellow member on LS1tech it had roughly about 1k mikes on it he said. And pretty much after i sell my loudmouth ill have only paid like $150 for it, lol. They go for $460 new

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info