đź”– Deals Cheap beer!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
If any of you guys live near a Bd's Mongolian Grill, they have AWESOME beer specials. www.gomongo.com

The last two months they have had 16oz $1 domestic drafts (miller lite and bud lite), $2 premium drafts (Newcastle, Blue Moon, 312, Fat Tire, Sam Adams, Negro Modelo, and maybe one or two I cant remember), $3 Jaegerbombs, and $3 Martinis. Stupid cheap.

I go there probably twice a week on average just because the beer is so damn cheap to drink. They close at 10 during the week and 11 on friday/sat. Early enough during the week so I dont get too drunk, and open late enough to pre-game before going out on the weekend.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Not exactly the type of environment i like to drink in either. Those are some good deals but if i want to pre-game I'll pick up a 12 pack. Going to some bar at Western next Wednesday that has $1 domestic bottles all night. Last time i went out to Iowa they had $1 you call it's and i went crazy.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I love Mongolian. My friend Tia is a manager at the one in downtown Naperville.

I dont know her, but a couple of my friends know her from highschool or working with her.

I went to Mongo last night, drank 6 newcastles, and ate dinner. Bartender only charged me for 3 beers.:fy: We pretty much know everyone who runs the place, so we always get hooked up, on top of the already super cheap beer.

Frank Dukes

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2009
Rockfordia
IM606822.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info