đź”– Deals Restaurant.com $25 gift cards for $1

Freddy

Addict
Jan 15, 2008
Chicago
www.Restaurant.com - Cheapest this has ever been!!

Enter Discount Code: NINETY

Offer ends Sunday, September 13, 2009!

Important Stuff: This offer is 90% off the retail value of Restaurant.com Gift Certificates. The majority of $25 certificates are available for a $10 retail price. In some instances, a $25 Gift Certificate may have a retail price of $12.50 or $15.00. Limit of one (1) $25 certificate per visit to a restaurant. There may also be minimum spend requirements. Restrictions on the restaurant certificates vary and are subject to change along with the retail price of the certificate. This promotion does not apply to previously placed orders and cannot be combined with other promotions or offers. Redemption of this offer requires that you agree to all the terms and conditions found at www.restaurant.com. Registration, including valid email address, is required for purchase. When redeeming a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate, these savings cannot be applied. Offer valid from Wednesday, September 9, 12:01AM PST thru Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 3:01AM PST.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i didnt spend that much... i just have that much in certificates- prolly spent 50-100$

the firewood and bambinos ones- arent they buy 25$- drinks dont count- you save 10...

those arent the ones to get- gotta get teh little italy ones- where they are just straight up gift certificates- i have some 75$ ones of those where no real money leaves my pocket---

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Well yeah. But still you have $750 worth of certificates. Yeah I think firewood and bambinos have a $20 minimum. And yep I picked up four of those Touch of Italy ones as well.

How pissed do they get when you use these? Do they just have to call restaurant.com and say give me my money... or do they take a hit on these?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Well yeah. But still you have $750 worth of certificates. Yeah I think firewood and bambinos have a $20 minimum. And yep I picked up four of those Touch of Italy ones as well.

How pissed do they get when you use these? Do they just have to call restaurant.com and say give me my money... or do they take a hit on these?

lol i have 750$ worth of certificates which i have to spend like 3k to spend. suuper duper.

and some places get pissed- others are cool with it.

they just call restaurant.com to validate the coup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info