đź”– Deals Sega Dreamcast Console for $120 + free shipping

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I was borrowing my cousin's Dreamcast and he had every single Nintendo game ever made on 1 CD. Man that shit was so much fun. I used to love playing House of the Dead with the guns and Bass Pro with the fishing reel.

Dreamcast FTW!

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Ferrari-f355-challenge-Dreamcast.jpg

tokyo-xtreme-racer-2.426999.jpg

d0879330dca0636a1cd71010.L._AA280_.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
no way. ive gone thru 3. shame sega was such so shitty at being a business. system could have gone head to head w/ the ps2 w/ no issue. seganet worked great. i didnt mind the controller. solid lineup of games. good graphics. the vmu was a gimmick but worked....i should check and see if the one i have right now still works

epik_x

Addict
Jun 22, 2008
Elgin
I remember when the Dreamcast was first released. I traded in almost every system I had and tons of games to reserve it. I dont remember why, but I walked to the EB in the brickyard mall to pick it up. On the way back home I was getting eyeballed by so many people, I thought I was gonna get jumped. Ahhh memories...

epik_x

Addict
Jun 22, 2008
Elgin
never owned one, but played one quite a few times, other than bass fishing i really disliked the console itself. dont see whats great about it, all the games on it ended up on ps2 and were better looking and used a much better controller

When the unhackable dreamcast was hacked, and you could download and play all games with no mod chip, that was the biggest payoff for me. Otherwise I probably would have been really pissed I pre-ordered it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info