• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

frp sensor code PO190

ASAULTMECH

Regular
Jun 25, 2008
HI
I threw a PO190 code today under a hard pull in 2nd & 3rd gear pull up to 100mph. when we got home we pulled the code and cleared it. yesterday the eng seemed off, after i started it let it warm alittle , i tryed to rev it and it just crapped out,sputter. i started to drive it and that stopped. my son and i were out in our boss 302 and he was following me in the cobra, he went out later and when i talked ot him later he said it seemed to hesitate when he got on it at about 3000 in2nd or 3rd. we just put a new belt on and got our boost back up to about 14psi.

can anyone give us some info on how to fix this.

thank you for looking
john
:biggthump

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
will it still run if you blow the fpr sensor and how well. i have the kb dics, was'nt sure if i should use it. i will be doing the pprv soon. putting in 2 gt pumps, wire upgrade and a stage 2 fpdm.

I would not drive it until you replace the sensor and I would certainly not beat on it if you do have to drive it. I would replace it ASAP.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• ASAULTMECH
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list