• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lets see some GT500s!

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Very cool to see a section:biggthump

SkyHighSD.jpg

SkyHighSDII.jpg

2008 GT500
and by the way I can give two shits about the name on the back!;)

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
business must be good. What recession???

Not really. I was strapped to 60 mo. worth of Tahoe payments but WE didn't need it, and I'll be damed if I'm gonna make payments on something I don't cherrish. I have to use this one in a little more weather, but I don't care, I let emotion over rule logic and there ain't no turn'n back. :dunno:
I've wanted this body style since they came out, and I can add 75 more HP, a 1 piece drive shaft and be done with mods, I don't NEED anything else, that's the part I like the most, right around 2G's and I'm crack'n over 600HP and driving a factory smooth Shelby GT500. I just need a tire for the rear. Probably that new Nitto will work just fine, I don't know, but I got time, and once I get those I'll take a few passes and crack low 11's, maybe even a 10.99 who know's.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info