• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

i need help buying rear suspension parts.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
steeda makes good stuff...UPR is good..

id go with an adj. upper and lower setup so pinion angle and ride hieght can be adjusted .

as far as anti roll bars..i had a upr one on my car and it was sick , its not for street use though...i would unhook mine when doing prolonged strret driving.. also u cant run tailpipes with it

there is one that mounts from the bottom of the axle housing and allows you to run tailpipes but i cant remember the brand

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
steeda makes good stuff...UPR is good..

id go with an adj. upper and lower setup so pinion angle and ride hieght can be adjusted .

as far as anti roll bars..i had a upr one on my car and it was sick , its not for street use though...i would unhook mine when doing prolonged strret driving.. also u cant run tailpipes with it

there is one that mounts from the bottom of the axle housing and allows you to run tailpipes but i cant remember the brand

This is a good place to start, but be careful when you are going with adjustable upper and lower control arms, this takes many many passes at the strip to adjust. It can be a little hard and frustrating if you dont have any expericence with this or someone you know that can lend you a hand.

If you are not tracking this thing all the time, just start with some upr, steeda, roush, or mac lower and upper contorl arms non adjustable.

If you do decide on adjustables once you dial them in, it will be an awsome strip and 60 foot car.

slapnutz

New Guy
Nov 24, 2007
i went with a set of granatelli non adjustable uppers and lowers on my swap...you don't need to worry about pinion angle, the swap is a direct replacement for the irs. adjustable control arms w/ metal bushings will also be louder on the street, if that matters to you or not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info