• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Which do you guys recommend???

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Would you guys recommend the brace or the girdle cover??
Considering this one or the BF brace....
I have used the T/A Girdles on my SRE's on my past cars and curious on what you guys would recommend on these cars with the IRS
eBay Motors: LPW RACING FORD 8.8 IRS REAR END GIRDLE (item 310127847441 end time Apr-08-09 13:17:55 PDT)
eBay Motors: BILLETFLOW COBRA & 8.8" IRS BRACE POWDER COATED BLACK (item 350160035590 end time Apr-29-09 20:02:37 PDT)

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Yes, I have one. Hans installed it, and we got it from Lethal Perfomance.

It was recommended by many members here on CSVT, and it seems almost everyone that owns an '03 Cobra.
Yeah it seems that everyone has one but I always look for all my options before a purchase.... And if there is anything better I am always all ears.... Thanks for the input though its appreciated

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Youre going to need more than a brace when you hit that 600rwhp mark. I talked to Nayel and he reccomended a cover, once I get his halfshafts. I have been running the Billetflow brace and no problems so far, only a leaky diff, but thats a common prob. :quote:
Evidently the cover is stronger than if they are recommending it after upgrading the half shafts..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info