• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

IRS shop recommendations?

fastcarjoe

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
Hey guys, this wheel hop issue is really getting to me and has to go. Its gotten a little better from the MM XL subframe connectors, nitto drag's, and H&R race springs but that just isn't enough! What can I do to make this right? Anyone else been through this problem and have a shop they'd recommend to fix this all the way? I want the hop gone, not just a little better but I need to keep the IRS. Thanks guys.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Hey guys, this wheel hop issue is really getting to me and has to go. Its gotten a little better from the MM XL subframe connectors, nitto drag's, and H&R race springs but that just isn't enough! What can I do to make this right? Anyone else been through this problem and have a shop they'd recommend to fix this all the way? I want the hop gone, not just a little better but I need to keep the IRS. Thanks guys.

Get all the urithane bushings in the back and try changing up your toe link bars. Also get out of the nittos and get a mickey thompson drag radial this really did the trick for me.

fastcarjoe

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
Rotzs99, that IRS kit looks very high quality and heavy duty. Do you know anyone that's had it installed in their car? What kind of results did they get? Last question, do you know a good chassis shop that can handle this job, it doesn't look easy and a good alignment is probably gonna be needed after that much work.

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Rotzs99, that IRS kit looks very high quality and heavy duty. Do you know anyone that's had it installed in their car? What kind of results did they get? Last question, do you know a good chassis shop that can handle this job, it doesn't look easy and a good alignment is probably gonna be needed after that much work.

Here is a review
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...irs-delrin-uhmw-aluminum-bushing-package.html

As for a good shop contact Nayel his member name is "sschassis" and this is his website.

http://sschassis.com/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info