• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno tune & numbers finally in. :)

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
Huge thanks to Bob Kurgan, from yet another satisfied customer :biggthump
Story in a nutshell:
Got an 03 Cobra last year that I put less than 1000 miles on so far, sometime last year I also got a blower from another member on here that already had 2.8 pulley on it, and (according to the seller) had about 14K miles on it. Earlier this spring I started playing with it and did some porting of my own. :lmao:
Bought a tuner from Bob, and loaded the tune that he provided me with (the lower numbers on the graph). Did a bit more porting on the TB and PL and then took the car to get dynoed today.
List of Mods:
2.8 Pulley
K&N FIPK
UPR off-road X-pipe
Magnaflow catback
Predator MAFia

(& some other stuff that is irrelevant to this post)
You can see that the tune that came with the tuner was just about spot on, but Bob still managed to get a few more ponies out.
Also, my intercooler pump crapped out on me - though with the cooldowns between the runs I doubt that it affected the numbers too much.

dyno17feb08beforeandafter.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info