• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

how much can a stock svt focus handle?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
its a good thread, but like i said im not looking 2 get that crazy w the car 300whp would b 2 much, im just trying 2 make the car mor fun, i dont wanna think about blowing it up everytime i get in it 2 drive 2 work.

If you cant control your right foot, simply load a 'commuter' tune for M-F, then load the balls out version for the weekend. :D

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
I thought about that, but I have not seen them in a long time 4 sale, are they intercooled? I don't think they r.

The Jackson Racing one was not, but the powerworks kit was and was also good for about 250whp with a good tune.

However, both kits have been discontinued and aren't available anywhere :(

Have you considered a turbo, more tunability in the long run, and not that much more expensive either.

If I had the funds I'd probably go with a custum Rotrex supercharger setup though :FIREdevil

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
The Jackson Racing one was not, but the powerworks kit was and was also good for about 250whp with a good tune.

However, both kits have been discontinued and aren't available anywhere :(

Have you considered a turbo, more tunability in the long run, and not that much more expensive either.

If I had the funds I'd probably go with a custum Rotrex supercharger setup though :FIREdevil
Ya I'm not gonna dump crazy $$$ into the daily , the vortech one I'm looking at is $1400 new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info