• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Scraping sound

Rotard

No respect
Jul 11, 2007
As many may know I had an incident last Sept. with a guardrail that damaged the driver side front and rear of the car. The problem now is that now I hear a scraping noise from my left rear corner from the suspension. Yes it is aftermarket but I've had it in for a year with no issues. The shocks have been replaced but the issue is not fixed. I can't have anyone in the backseat or a medium amount of cargo without the sound getting worse.

Can anyone help me?:dunno:

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
As many may know I had an incident last Sept. with a guardrail that damaged the driver side front and rear of the car. The problem now is that now I hear a scraping noise from my left rear corner from the suspension. Yes it is aftermarket but I've had it in for a year with no issues. The shocks have been replaced but the issue is not fixed. I can't have anyone in the backseat or a medium amount of cargo without the sound getting worse.

Can anyone help me?:dunno:

Wheel Bearing? Jack it up and give the wheel a spin. :dunno:

svtfoci

Regular
Feb 1, 2006
ban-hamster.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Rotard
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list