• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Does this dyno graph look ok to you?

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I was digging through some stuff and rediscovered my mystic dyno sheet. Just wondering if it looked ok.

MysticDyno.jpg

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
hot lapping with no aftercooler,....ate the motor...:eek:

If it was tuned with a crap it would have lasted. When I had the S and the T trim on the car I was forced to make hot laps when running IMSM. The car never ate itself, I raced on days it was 95+ degrees out side. It was a stock long block motor too...and was running ET's and HP beyond what Mikey was.

SCT gives you the ability to remove timing when the AIT's or Coolant temps get elevated. Any tuner that would let a street car leave the dyno with out having that saftey net included is not a 'good' one in my opinion.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
If it was tuned with a crap it would have lasted. When I had the S and the T trim on the car I was forced to make hot laps when running IMSM. The car never ate itself, I raced on days it was 95+ degrees out side. It was a stock long block motor too...and was running ET's and HP beyond what Mikey was.

SCT gives you the ability to remove timing when the AIT's or Coolant temps get elevated. Any tuner that would let a street car leave the dyno with out having that saftey net included is not a 'good' one in my opinion.

Shane, how would i have known if that "safety net" was there?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info