• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Preparing a nest for the winter :)

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
This is how Bosnian Rednecks do. :popcorn:
This is where Cobra is gonna be throughout the winter, and next time it sees sun, it should be a bit more venomous :popcorn: :ph34r:
flame away :thumbup:
ramp2.jpg

ramp1.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
now that I am looking at it more - the ramp does look like doodoo lol But, everything further forward that the car will actually be on is a whole other story.

What is the point of putting the car on it? Really cool idea, but you are risking ALOT (especially backing the car off that ramp after it sits untouched for 4 months).............for what?

y2k4cobra

04 Screaming Yellow Cobra
Jun 13, 2007
Why don't you pick up on of the lifts that you can jack it up 3ft off the ground. They are only like $1000 and your safe, you wouldn't catch me driving a car up on that or getting under it either!! Yikes!!

The lift that I'm thinking about has a yellow 68 superbee in the add and its in most mags.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info