• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

A little wheel help

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Anyone local or close to me (Rockford) running DD Bullits on an 03/04?
Heres what Im needing.
I need to meet with someone who is running DD bullits like what you see in my photobucket link on my old TT car.
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p143/sharkster_2007/
Im running SSR GT3's and my new car has Brembo 2000 Cobra R brakes on the fronts with Brembo slotted. In order for these wheels to work on the front they had to be 265's on the wheel and run a 3/4 inch spacer to clear the calipers. I aint liking it.
This car is going all yellow and black. Ill be selling the SSR GT3's and going back to DD black bullits 18 inch 9's front and 10's rear. Ive been told that these SHOULD clear the calipers however I want to meet someone, somewhere (home/wherever/ill drive there) jack the cars up and pull one of your front bullits and check it on mine to PHYSICALLY see if its going to clear that caliper before I order my new wheels and tires.
I live in Edgerton, Wi close to Janesville.... anyone close with this setup?

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Jan 1, 2008
if its the 2000 cobra r kit you have, i dont think the bullits will clear without a spacer. the offset and backspacing i think are the same , the wheel is just taller so you will have the same problem

stock 03 wheels will clear both 17" and 18"

fr 500s will also clear both 17" and 18"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info