• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Went to Track....12.4 best run...is this about right?

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
the 60ft/ET/MPH all line up but you should easily dip into the low low 12's high 11's IMO

Get a set of DR's and drop that 60ft into the 1.6-1.75-9 range and you'll get there. But the MPH isnt anything spectacular but not horrible either I think your ready for high 11's. IDK I would just get a good tire and go from there

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
hmm....12.5 stock, seems pretty amazing. I didn't take the passenger headlight out, but that makes a lot of sense for cold air, what exactly is a midpipe?? is that high flow cats??

a mid pipe it the piece between your exhaust manifolds and your catback.

midpipe's would be H or X pipes

like what everyone said good tires is what you need to get the times you want. 1.9 60 foot is where you need to look to improve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info