• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Anyone

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Anyone running a Whipple Gen II with 3.5 upper and 6# lower?

Toying with some combos. I want to decide on what combo I want to run before I order a new alt pulley and slap it on.

and yeah my fucking Optima Red top took a shit from the stock alt pulley.
Good news; Optima honored the warranty (uh yeah, I lost my receipt) drop shipping a new one to me in around a week free of charge.

Painter

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Anyone running a Whipple Gen II with 3.5 upper and 6# lower?

Toying with some combos. I want to decide on what combo I want to run before I order a new alt pulley and slap it on.

and yeah my fucking Optima Red top took a shit from the stock alt pulley.
Good news; Optima honored the warranty (uh yeah, I lost my receipt) drop shipping a new one to me in around a week free of charge.

Where's the pics of the car?

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Here you go Ray, a few
Wait until the front goes black with black flames up the hood and across the front fenders, headlights and tail lights get blacked out and the wheels are all blacked out:dancenana:

100_1148800x600.jpg

100_1149800x600.jpg

100_1150800x600.jpg

100_1157800x600.jpg

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
damn I was just toying with the idea. Ok ill kill the thought
But Im putting my last name in calligraphic lettering across the top of the front window K hahaha

see you're still doing it all wrong. you have to do your name in old english, in an Arch on the back window. preferably with fake chrome stickers:headbang::dancenana:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info