• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

my car is messed up

03SVTFOCUS

May 27, 2008
I actually had it done from the dealer in downers grove. idk every time it does in they have to change it. its under warranty so i take it in when there is like 3 things wrong with it and I only have to pay 50 bucks but this thing is pissing me off though, I have had the car for not even 2 years and I have spent like 500 fixing it. another question if you guys don't mind, does any body's car jerk a lot when its cold even on a warm day

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
I actually had it done from the dealer in downers grove. idk every time it does in they have to change it. its under warranty so i take it in when there is like 3 things wrong with it and I only have to pay 50 bucks but this thing is pissing me off though, I have had the car for not even 2 years and I have spent like 500 fixing it. another question if you guys don't mind, does any body's car jerk a lot when its cold even on a warm day

i would complain about it being done numorous times and tell them u want it fixed right... as for the "jerking" what exactly do you mean? like just cruising? is it bogging down when accelerating?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info