• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Common Cobra Problems

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
sorry if this is a repost, i couldnt quite figure out the search.

before i ask, if you have a link to the common cobra terminator problems please share:dancenana:

I was just wondering what the commen problems were, whether it would be tire feathering, oil consumtion, rattles, squeaks.

basicly what you dont like about your cobra :eek:

The tick is really the only major thing wich was mostly in the 03's some 04's. But like the article says there is a revised head out now.

The only real complaint I would have is the location of the shifter, IMO it should be closer in to the driver. But Thats every pre s197 model year. Oh and I wish the t-56 was easier and smoother to shift, but you learn to live with it.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
ihavetomodalota...

very serious problem with most cobras. not cureable either...

I took my BS flag down because I didn't get this the first time. I thought he was saying we "have to" mod a Lot, NO we just do, because we gain so much, but the original car, even with a CB, CAI and a tune is as tough as Nails and will simply eat tires brakes and clutches period.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I haven't seen a COMMON problem yet, and I am surprised no one agreed about the seatbelt.

I'm such an IDIOT, I didn't get SLASH'S joke at first, but MOST OF US do modify these beasts.

MY IRS "is" and always has been flawless. Sure it hops with no traction, get traction, got no hop.

My T56 shifts like Butta once it's warm, people overlook that, but it needs to warm up, and now that it has GM Syncromesh and a rebuild, it's just fine.

Mustangs have ALWAYS eat'n front bearings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info