• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Buying a board members old cobra..

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Maybe you should concentrate on how the Cobra was treated after he originally sold it... We don't want to have you come around here and place the blame on him for anything that could possibly happen.

+1 Eric is a great guy and took better care of that car than anyone. Don't release the attack dogs..
simpsonsmovie2.jpg

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...ons_movie/dan_castellaneta/simpsonsmovie2.jpg

theSVTkid

Regular
Apr 15, 2006
Maybe you should concentrate on how the Cobra was treated after he originally sold it... We don't want to have you come around here and place the blame on him for anything that could possibly happen.

bunch of trolls coming out of the woodwork with these stupid comments.

He had it for 12 of the 14,000 miles the car currently has. What are you thinking? :alcoholic
Dont worry about what im concentrating on. Ok sport?
The car is apparently in great condition, so i dont know why you'd bring up the blaming issue.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
bunch of trolls coming out of the woodwork with these stupid comments.

He had it for 12 of the 14,000 miles the car currently has. What are you thinking? :alcoholic
Dont worry about what im concentrating on. Ok sport?
The car is apparently in great condition, so i dont know why you'd bring up the blaming issue.

Thanks for your input.
Nice to see some reasonable responses.

Hello Rem... Maybe we should search back and see who the "troll" is.

Furthermore, my comment was not stupid. A lot of shit can happen in 2,000 miles. You know his user name, you can view all of his previous posts, you can see the positive feedback and comments.

Once again, sport, if the car is in great condition, what is the reason for this post? With the blaming issue, I brought that up due to the fact you are trying to find skeletons in the closet that don't exist; and we don't like reading through threads (it happens a lot) about who/what shop fucked up what.

And for what ever reason you didn't find my first response reasonable, maybe you should re-read it, and really think about it, because it was, more than reasonable sport.

theSVTkid

Regular
Apr 15, 2006
With the blaming issue, I brought that up due to the fact you are trying to find skeletons in the closet that don't exist; and we don't like reading through threads (it happens a lot) about who/what shop fucked up what.

And for what ever reason you didn't find my first response reasonable, maybe you should re-read it, and really think about it, because it was, more than reasonable sport.

Alot CAN happen in 2,000 miles- you're right. But if you apply simple logic, you'd know alot MORE can happen in 12,000 miles. Im not alleging that something bad happened to the car, from what Ive gathered it was babied most of the time.
Dont sit here and tell me what I am trying to do. You know what they say about assumptions and the people who make them...

All i wanted was some background info about the car from people who have been around it. Get off my nuts.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Alot CAN happen in 2,000 miles- you're right. But if you had any logic, you'd know alot MORE can happen in 12,000 miles.

Yeah, I have no logic... :lmao:

Dont sit here and tell me what I am trying to do.

Not sitting here trying to tell you what to do at all. Just simply stating that you are trying to dig up skeletons that don't exist. Eric is good people, and if there was ever any issues, it would have been posted, and you'd be able to see it in his post history.

You know what they say about assumptions and the people who make them...

And what assumption am I making?

All i wanted was some background info about the car from people who have been around it. Get off my nuts.

searchfirstvitr9.gif

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
now what does that mean?

someone give me some info on the car/original owner please.
im obviously new here

Man just enjoy the car, if something comes up then you deal with it then, obviously the car was taken care of, and its hard as hell to find a stock unmolested cobra, anything used is always a gamble. But I think you got yourself a nice car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info