• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Body Shop Recommendation Needed

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah... after 5.5 years the collection of occasional dings, scratches and scuffs has amassed to the point where shame is settling in.

Here is what Im looking at:

1. New Front Bumper sprayed and installed, or Original one massaged... stripped and sprayed.
2. New Pass. SideSkirt sprayed and installed (I think a few MSC guys remember that one)
3. Rear Bumper massaged... hopefully no new paint needed, but its possible
4. 2 quarter sized dings
5. And maybe while Im at it have the door bezels sprayed to match

Anyone have any places they have had good experiences with? or have heard good things about? Any estimations on how much $$$ I'd be looking at for all this stuff (minus the new parts of course) so I don't get stiffed?

Thanks Everybody

wizdawg

TCG Elite Member
May 1, 2005
I had asked this same questions just a couple months ago when my Civic go hit. A few people said Royal Coach in Bartlett. I think even someone on here, their dad either owns it or works there. My boss also suggested it to me as they did hail damage work for him.

I can tell you were NOT to go. It is where I took my Civic. I still get mad when I think about it even today. I had an endless list of problems, some of which were fixed and some of which I am going to live with. That said, DO NOT GO TO JULIANS IN ST. CHARLES. I don't know what happened cause I have seen work they have done, and it was impressive (the SN-65 Mustang), but they just did one shit ass job on my Civic.

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=27430&highlight=body

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Hank, If you want to PM Venomblue22

His dad owns Royal Coach in Bartlett. I know Darrin (cdh027) and Ray (Painter) both have had work done there and turned out awesome.

I have also seen Todd's car (01sleeper) and Chris's (Whitesuperstang) car many times and I believe they have their work done at Peterson's. Both cars look great as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info