• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 10th anniv *****56K go make a sandwich

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
Finally got a chance to clean her up a bit. Car is bone stock and in dire need of TLC but one by one I am tweaking the issues on out :cool2:. Next mod will be catback, then clutch, lower her down and then saving for the big blower :) All should be done by next spring. :biggthump

driverrearside.jpg

driversidefromfront.jpg

frontdrivercornerlow.jpg

frontpasscornerlow.jpg

nosefromlow.jpg

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
man, if you had chrome bumper inserts I could drive around as I were dangerous - and people would think that it was my car that smoked them. lol
Btw - you would not happen to have some clutch-swapping experience, would you? lol

:laughing2 Yeah, I want to find some matte black inserts for the rear.

Nope, not on the Cobra, sorry.

Slow99x

ZOMBIE kill of the week
Jul 20, 2007
It's not that I don't want to but my wife is VERY pregnant and could pop any day now. She doesn't get to see me much because my ne hours at work are like 11 hours a day Sunday thru Wed. I was thinking we could do it on a day that I have off so I'm not away from her for so long in one day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info