• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

side exhaust

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
so i bought this 03 cobra and it came with a roush side exhaust and skirts on it. problem is, it sounds like a whoopie cusion when i really get on the throttle. the car sat in the guys garage covered up for a while. it only had 3300 miles on it. is it possible that the mufflers or cats are messed up somehow? im also being told that i should put in a shorty bbk pipe with cats to eliminate 2 and he also said hed like to cut out the roush mufflers and weld in 2 magnaflow bullet-shaped mufflers. the other problem i have is im left with 2 holes in the back. can someone fabricate a couple things to fit in the slots?

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
well i just ordered a complete set of billet flow shit(idler,2.76 pulley,tensioner...etc) also a bassani crossover with high flow cats. the speed shop seems to think that this + a custom tune and cold air kit should do the side exhaust alot of justice. and i havent ruled out cutting out the roush mufflers and having them weld in something better. my opinion is i think the asshole who ordered the roush setup for the car didnt look to see if it was compatible with a 03 cobra. but hey wtf do i know right

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info